Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Lactose Intolerant

What I read in last week's New York Post made me realize I was downright lucky. Elizabeth McGarry, a New York woman who is feeding her baby breast milk she pumps into bottles, was forced by airport security to take a swig of baby's breakfast. She was carrying three bottles in her baby bag and was asked to sip from each one. When she said "I can't, it's breast milk," she was told "You have to drink it or you can't get on the plane."



You have got to be FReepin' kidding me. What a$$holes, excusemylanguage, but no airport story has infuriated me this much!!

This is why I refuse to fly post-9/11. Not out of fear, but out of an inability to support, in any way, this type of behavior.

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::