Monday, June 13, 2005

Madonna tells of sex shame:
"'One minute I was saying believe in yourself and the next minute I was saying just be sexually provocative for the sake of being sexually provocative.

'I was letting it pump up my ego, thinking aren't I great, they're writing about me, my picture's on the cover of every magazine, I'm so fabulous.'

The Like A Virgin singer's admission comes just days after the publication of her fifth children's book, Lotsa De Casha, which she hopes will complete her makeover from raunchy star to demure mother of two."


Oh, b-rother. (Cue Michael Savage.)

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::