Friday, May 27, 2011

Not Without The Big Guy ::: Oprah Winfrey Credits God for Her Show's Success

Good for her, and her audience, frankly.

"People often ask me, What is the secret to the success of the show?” Oprah said during the finale on Wednesday – a show that drew its highest rating in 17 years. “How have we lasted 25 years. I non-jokingly say, my team – and Jesus. Because nothing but the hand of God has made this possible for me.”

....

“For all of you who get riled up when I mention God and you want to know which God I'm talking about, “ she said during the finale, “I'm talking about the same one you're talking about. I'm talking about the Alpha and the Omega. The omniscient. The omnipresent. The ultimate consciousness. The source, the force, the all of everything there is. The one and only, G-O-D. That's the one I'm talkin' about."

She closed her show by saying, “I won’t say goodbye, I’ll just say until we meet again.” She paused, then added, “To God be the glory.”


Amen, sister.

Source: Oprah Winfrey Credits God for Her Show's Success, Christian News

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::