Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OMG... Remember Champagne Out of Uma's shoe? Beejoli Shah email about 'having toes sucked by Quentin Tarantino' goes viral


I generally tend to comment more on fascists than fetishists.... but this is insane. Insane and EWWW.


'I'm making a drink and realize the pasty tall fellow pouring orange juice into my glass is the man himself, QT,' she wrote.

'Realizing I kind of have to go for at it this point, in all my nerd glory blurt out: "I'm sure everyone tells you this but I f**king loved Reservoir Dogs.'

She claims that the pair kissed in a kitchen at the party after she told him that she did not like his Kill Bill films.

According to the email, Mr Tarantino said: 'Wow...I don't think anyone has said that to my face about my seminal films.'

She replied: 'Perhaps it's because you call them your seminal films. Shouldn't you wait for someone else to say that?'

Before he said, 'You know, you've got a mouth on you. I like that,' and the Oscar-winning film director put his arm around her and kissed her.

'At some point in our public makeout, Jamie Foxx comes over and without acknowledging me goes, "Yo QT, ready to roll?" Quentin looks at me and says "Want to come to my house?",' Miss Shah wrote in the email.

The couple went back to the director's house where they took pictures of themselves in a photo booth, which Miss Shah attached to the email as 'proof that this story even happened'.

Miss Shah said that she 'started panicking' when Mr Tarantino suggested they head to bed because 'the makeouts were really losing their appeal because you can only be sweated on so much'.

She then included a graphic description of his private parts and claims that Mr Tarantino asked if he could suck her toes while he masturbated.

'And thus began the weirdest ten minutes of my life - having my feet made out with by an Oscar winning filmmaker while he pleasured himself,' she wrote.

'In the morning, I snooped through Quentin's belongings while he was in the bathroom and now know his e-mail address,' she added.
...
Read the full email (WARNING: Explicit content)

Viral sensation: Beejoli Shah's email, which included an attached image showing photo booth snaps of her and Quentin Tarantino, has gone viral

Please note that she never mentions washing her feet. EWWW!

More pix and info here. She's even been a contestant on Wheel of Fortune, lol: Beejoli Shah email about 'having toes sucked by Quentin Tarantino' goes viral | Mail Online

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::