Friday, May 29, 2009

Obama ::: I want her walking up those marble steps and starting to provide some justice.

Obama at his Hollywood fundraiser, May 27th, 2009:
This woman is brilliant. She is qualified. I want her confirmed. I want her walking up those marble steps and starting to provide some justice.

"Starting"? Really? Gee I'm sure all former and current SC Justices really appreciate that one.

As I've already stated... I want this "wise Latina woman" confirmed. And that was before I was told how desperately our unjust nation needed her.


Thanks to Limbaugh for the audio quote.
Transcript:
Shhh! Don't Tell Robert Gibbs: We're Talking About Sotomayor

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::