Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thoughts on the Finale + YouTube - Adam Lambert - Feeling Good (studio version)

YouTube - Adam Lambert - Feeling Good (studio version)

Well, when Kris Allen's name was announced my 6-year-old daughter burst into tears. She was inconsolable until way after the last credit had rolled.

= (

My favorite moments last night...

KISS!!! Wow! That was fantastic. LOVED Adam singing Beth and Detroit Rock City was a family Rock Band favorite. Just all around awesome.

KARA!! She rocked the house. I had actually been wanting her to sing again ever since Bikini Girl's audition. And what a bod! I wasn't a fan of hers all season until then. LOL.

And I really really was waiting all season for the return of Tatiana Del Toro. Hilarious segment... and dang she really has a great voice. I loved the montage of her scenes... I'd really love to have that clip.

Beyond that I thought it was hilarious how the usic and talent of the 70s was on the display. Is it because Adam inspired the return to glam and/or androgynous rock? Or has music just really sucked since then. (Get off of my lawn!)

= )

I also loved seeing Alexis Grace again.


Enjoy the following tune. We bought it on iTunes and play it like mad. Same said 6-year-old has a whole dance worked out to it.

(Congrats Kris Allen... you're a dear sweet doll. Not trying to take anything away from you here. = )





No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::