Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One More Time, With Feeling ::: Two Must-See Dem. Sen. Candidate Alvin Greene Interviews


Okay, so the first video I'm embedding is several months old. But it took me this long to get around to finding it. And then I laughed until it hurt.

Then I felt bad about laughing at poor Alvin Greene, the Dems Senatorial candidate challenging Jim DeMint in South Carolina. After watching it, if you haven't already, you'll see what I mean.

But then I was just really gobsmacked at the insanity that this man won the Democrat primary, against a seasoned lifetime politician (Vic Rawl). Alvin is unemployed. He lives with his parents. He has absolutely no experience, and yet he won with almost 60% of the vote.

Is he a Republican plant? Is he a garden plant? Did he win because folks thought he was Al Green? I don't know. But it's crazy.


55%.

(But only 21% statewide.)

Anyway... please sit back... and enjoy.










BTW... I never heard of this O'Donnell guy before but yeesh... what a leftard. I take it this is supposed to be an opinion (as opposed to news) show?

YouTube - Alvin Greene Interview with CNN Must See! 6-12-2010

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::