Monday, October 11, 2010

Weird eBay Find Of The Day ::: trashed sweet ballet flats, $199, "nice odor"


I'm not sure what's going on here, but I imagine it's meant to be kinky.



Q: hi Gabby i want these shoes. Ireally want them. i live in the usa.please tell me something about them. are the your shoes. will pics be available of your feet and your feet in them. what is the least you will accept? will 80.00 dollars make them mine? i want to hear from you please. I want these shoes.thx so much. Anthony.Oct-10-10
A: Hi Anthony, you write so sweet I would really love to sell these shoes to you. But I can't do anything with the price due to 2 reasons. 1. It is not mine. It belong to a friend of mine. She is a 25 years old very attraktive and bold but lovely russian girl. It was her absolute favourite pair and she loved them so much. Normally she wouldn't give them away but as she saw some of our auctions she said, "ok, for 200 $ I would give my boloved flats away". AND they have a nice odor too. 2. I have buy-now-bids for already 120 EUR which is 165 US$. I know, for those shoes you have to wait years to get another similar one. It so soft leather and totally worn to the death. And more. If you buy them I would be willing to send you some pics of Anastasia (the owner) and her feet. kind regards Gaby


The pictures are worth the click (including a really odd hand-up-a-skirt shot.)


trashed sweet ballet flats leather well worn (Sammler) - eBay (item 270647200949 end time Oct-12-10 18:33:48 PDT)

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::