Monday, August 17, 2009

So I Went To Whole Foods To See How The Boycott Was Working Out...

Apparently there had been a few protesters there earlier that I had missed while I was at church. Hey, they have their religion and I have mine...

=)

Anyway, I got to talk to the concierge. I had also missed a bunch of "the brass" that had also been on hand to make sure that things didn't get too hairy.

Concierge was a doll. Said they'd prefer I didn't take pictures, but since I already had... well... I already had.

I'm still working on putting a video together of all facets of John Mackey's brilliant OpEd of last week and its aftermath, but, suffice it to say, for all of the leftists' wailing over the Whole Foods CEO's promoting of limited government, capitalism and personal responsibility, their supposed boycott of Whole Foods Market doesn't seem to be going quite as planned.

Yep... packed as always.






No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::