Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Megan Fox, Box of Rocks ::: "Take out... Middle America"

I'm not proud of my gossip page gleanings, but I'll admit I check out Daily Mail and TMZ at least every morning.

: |

I tell myself it's just cultural anthropology but I obsessively follow Amy Winehouse (I'd really rather she didn't die) and lately I've been loving the nutty utterances of Megan Fox.

I'm super-curious as to what her handlers are up to... her agent, manager, and publicist are clearly snoozers, or perhaps they've given up.

But although sometimes silly and trashy is quirky, and although I'd never recommend dissing fellow actresses like Scarlett Johansson (although since her directorial debut was such a dud she's not yet in any position to get back at Fox), it's probably best to keep things kind when out promoting a new flick.

Thus I post the following genius tidbit:

The "Transformers" bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer also contemplates -- reluctantly -- what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. "I'd barter with him," she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, "and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"


Silly silly girl... I wonder just who she thinks makes up the bulk of a Transformers audience? Teenage boys... and Middle America maybe?

Doh!

Quickies: Megan Fox's 'Gross' Kiss, Shiloh & Madonna's Culinary Pursuits | Story | Wonderwall

No comments:



Videos

:: Rebel Evolution ::

2005 Liberty Film Festival Short-Doc Nomination: :: Sealed For Your Protection ::

:: Boomerang ::

:: Fort Hood Documentary

Remembering A Massacre
::

:: Sarah Palin Rocks Texas

for Governor Perry
::

:: Texas Starts with T

The Tea Party in 12 Easy Minutes
::



Clips and Interviews

:: Governor Rick Perry:

On the Tea Party Movement, Senator Hutchison, and Debra Medina
::

:: Breitbart's Challenge to New Media:

Destroy Those Who Would Destroy You
::

:: Andrew Breitbart:

Time To Start Returning The Punches of the Bully Media
::

:: Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party

On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"
::











:: Follow me on Twitter ::



:: Unspun with AnnaZ on BlogTalkRadio ::

:: Unspun podcast on iTunes ::